Track cycling rider development programme 2017/18, Calshot Velodrome
British Cycling’s Staff Mark Adams and Dave Jowett are once again putting on a winter track cycling rider development programme 2017/18 at Calshot Velodrome.
- Programme 1: for riders age 13 -21 who want to experience track cycling or have been coached or raced previously.
- Programme 2: A female rider specific session, 13, again, for riders who are wanting to try track cycling or who have attended or raced before.
Programme 1: Juniors 13-21 years old
- September 4,25.
- October 2,16,30
- November 13,27
- December 11
- January (2018) 8, 22,
- Feb 5,19
- March 5,19
Programme 2: Female riders only 13+ years old
- Sept 18
- Oct 9,23
- Nov 6,20
- Dec 4,18
- Jan (2018) 15, 29
- Feb 12, 26
- March 12, 26
- Session times for both programmes are 19:30-21:30
- Track bikes and shoes can be hired from Calshot reception, if required.
- Coaching staff: BC regional team and regional club coaches.
- Sign on: On the day.
- Parental permission will be required by under 18’s
- Please bring appropriate clothing for riding at Calshot. Sometimes, just sometimes, it gets a tad chilly there over the winter months.
- Cost per session: £10 per rider for a 2 hour session (not including track bike and shoe hire if required).